1) We conduct a phone interview to learn about the applicant. We want to know about their work history, certifications, skill set, availability, desired position and pay wage, and other information.
2) Based on the conversation and information provided, the applicant is matched to job opportunities and positions that meet the requirements/needs of employers.
3) The opportunities are then discussed with the applicant and NM Caregivers.
4) If an opportunity is selected by the applicant and NM Caregivers then professional references are requested and called and requirements specific to the employers are outlined for the applicant (Examples: drug test, Covid test, MVD driving record, and more)
5) If next steps are met, NM Caregivers will offer a position to the applicant on behalf of the employer.
6) NM Caregivers will set up orientation, training, and next steps for applicants.
**Our services are free to applicants**
We specialize in placing the right people with the right healthcare organizations. We focus on the hiring so that you can focus on other aspects of your business. Our proven system helps streamline recruitment and improves retention.
No monthly fees
No upfront fees
When we place an employee with you and they hit 40 hours of employment we charge you.
It's that simple.
We are currently hiring in the following markets:
-Upstate New York